Keeping your house in order can be a real pain. This is even more evident when it comes to the ever dreaded task of cleaning. Since cleaning your house is not a one-time job, but rather one that must be done pretty much regularly if you want to keep your place tidy, it is no wonder that we do not find many who like to do it. Let’s be honest with ourselves: how many times have you thought of hiring somebody for timber flooring at Gold Coast else to do this job?
While hiring a professional cleaner is an option that can be considered, it is not a recommended one due to the fact that you will have to shell out quite a lot of money if you want him or her to provide regular services. Sadly, this is a big turn off for most of us, which means that we have to do our best with what we have at the moment.
Something that you might have probably noticed is that cleaning takes a good chunk out of your time, which could be spent on doing more productive tasks. One step that you can take to make your whole cleaning process much faster is by improving your overall working efficiency. But how? Here are some points to consider for vinyl planks:
- Keep Your Tools Ready at Hand – Something that many people forget to do is to keep their cleaning tools and utensils in one place. You will be amazed to find out just how much time you can save if you keep everything together. If your house is large or has multiple storeys, consider even keeping multiples of each tool for every floor for quicker access.
- Use the Right Tool for the Right Place – While it may seem better to just use the same piece of cloth to dust off everything you see, it is a much wiser idea to keep different tools for different purposes. This is especially evident when dealing with hard to reach places. For example, you might want to consider using a lamb’s-wool duster or even a generic paintbrush for dusting lampshades.
- Use your Vacuum Cleaner – For those of you who are still using brooms to clean large areas, it is high time to finally switch to a vacuum cleaner. The advantages are pretty obvious, since vacuum cleaners are not only better at removing all dust particles on your hardwood timber floors, but they do it much faster too. Be also sure to use extension cords to increase the reach of your vacuum cleaner, thus avoiding the need of searching for plug points wherever you go.
- Avoid The Details if Possible – What makes cleaning such a long task is the amount of time spent cleaning small details in your house, like little statues, decorations, your bookshelf, etc. While you should clean them time to time, you don’t have to do it each and every time you clean. Try to avoid these small details if there is no real need to clean them. The same applies for your carpets as well, which don’t need to be washed as often as you think.
- Stick to a Plan – Try to make a cleaning pattern of sort. Plan where to start, which room should be cleaned first and what you want to do first. Try to make an efficient cleaning pattern which can cover the whole of your house in the least amount of time, trying to avoid too much backtracking here and there.